Return to Headlines
2017 Archery Tryouts
Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled tryout time.
- Everyone MUST either bring a copy of a CURRENT physical to their tryout or have one on file with the athletic department
- Physicals must not expire before May 23, 2017. If it expires before this date, a new physical will be required for tryouts.
- You will not be allowed to tryout if you don't bring a current physical or have a verifiable one on file with the athletic department.
- Tryouts WILL BE CLOSED to the public.
- Only coaches, designated staff, and the 12 athletes trying out during any given time slot will be allowed in the shooting area.
- Parents/guardians will remain in the main cafeteria area during tryouts if they wish to wait.